The GeoNode team has developed the fourth release candidate towards the 1.0 release. With each new candidate, we fix critical bugs, improve software robustness, and add documentation based on user feedback.
Notable changes since RC3 include:
- An improved workflow for accessing layer styling.
- Correcting a bug in layer upload error recovery.
- Removing the malfunctioning ‘remove layer’ link the layer information page.
- Documentation improvements.
- Pegging the OWSLib dependency.
As usual, the demo site at http://demo.geonode.org/ is updated with the latest release, and the release bundle for deployment is available for download. We welcome bug reports and feature requests at http://dev.geonode.org/trac, and any questions are welcome at the project mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).